- RSS Channel Showcase 6993670
- RSS Channel Showcase 7412813
- RSS Channel Showcase 9338043
- RSS Channel Showcase 7037739
Articles on this Page
- 06/19/18--16:54: _Windsor region brea...
- 06/26/18--15:16: _Extreme heat coming...
- 06/29/18--06:14: _Heat Wave: 10 ways ...
- 07/03/18--14:14: _Heat warning contin...
- 07/03/18--19:59: _Photos: Workers, wa...
- 07/11/18--15:46: _Photo: Beautiful we...
- 07/16/18--08:13: _Heat, humidity mix ...
- 07/26/18--07:48: _Texting buoys: Boat...
- 07/26/18--14:21: _Severe thunderstorm...
- 07/31/18--18:42: _Heavy showers possi...
- 08/06/18--14:59: _Emergency crews scr...
- 06/19/18--16:54: Windsor region breaks another heat record
- 06/26/18--15:16: Extreme heat coming for Canada Day long weekend
- 06/29/18--06:14: Heat Wave: 10 ways to keep your house cool
- 07/03/18--14:14: Heat warning continues for Windsor-Essex
- 07/03/18--19:59: Photos: Workers, water fowl weather high temperatures
- 07/11/18--15:46: Photo: Beautiful weather to enjoy Windsor parks, gardens
- 07/16/18--08:13: Heat, humidity mix for a sticky week
- 07/26/18--07:48: Texting buoys: Boaters find fast way to know Great Lakes conditions
- 07/31/18--18:42: Heavy showers possible in Windsor area overnight
- 08/06/18--14:59: Emergency crews scramble as severe thunderstorm strikes area
The previous record for June 18 was 34.5 C, set in 2007. The average temperature for that day is 25.8 C.
The extreme heat and humidity on the way will "likely be the most significant heat event of the season thus far," says Environment Canada.
It’s going to be a hot one this weekend. Here are ten ways to help keep your home cool.
What's being described as "the most significant heat event in the past few years" for Windsor-Essex will continue until at least Thursday, predicts Environment Canada.
A splash pad in Belle River.winstarchen
Workers and water fowl weather high temperatures in Windsor on July 3, 2018.
After a head warning and severe thunderstorm watch Monday, scorching temperatures are expected to continue this week. By 11 a.m. Monday the temperature was 29 C in Windsor with a humidex of 37. The forecast high for Monday was expected to reach 31C with the humidex of 41. Tuesday will be mainly sunny with a […]
Did you know you can text a buoy on the Great Lakes to check weather conditions?
A severe thunderstorm warning for Windsor, Essex County and Chatham-Kent has ended but the area remains under a severe thunderstorm watch. Environment Canada said there continues to be a risk of a severe thunderstorm late Thursday afternoon or early this evening. The warning was issued at 1:35 p.m. as weather radar showed a strong storm […]
Environment Canada issued a special weather statement for the region around 6:30 p.m. Tuesday. Windsor-Essex could see 10 to 20 millimetres of rain overnight. A low-pressure system will move over Southwestern Ontario, bringing showers with a risk of thunderstorms Tuesday evening and overnight. The exact location of the heaviest storms is uncertain, since there is […]
A concentrated and fierce thunderstorm that hit the Windsor area Monday afternoon left a wide trail of destruction in its wake, with trees and power lines downed and emergency crews scrambling to keep up with a flood of calls for assistance from the public. “Today’s storm has caused tree damage in many areas throughout the […]